I thought I'd start the week of with a fun little Meme (Totally taken from Eleatintil's post Of Bob the Tomato, Han Solo, and Bellatrix Lestrange... which was so hilarious, I knew I had to do one myself).
First, list twelve characters from any fandom, then answer the questions below.
1. Harry Potter
2. Charles Xavier
3. Frodo Baggins
4. Obi-wan Kenobi
5. Elizabeth Swann
6. Buffy Summers
7. Fox Mulder
8. Anakin Skywalker
9. Shawn Spencer
10. Sherlock Holmes
11. Pippin Took
12. Kitty Pryde
1. Who would make a better collage prof, 6 or 11?
Buffy or Pippin? Haha, wow, I’d love to take either’s class, but I don’t think I’d learn anything! Although, Buffy could make a good self-defense instructor (I’d be sore for days!). Pippin could teach… uh… how to get out of trouble.
2. Do you think #2 is hot?
Charles Xavier- The only man who can be bald and in a wheel chair and still run a school, peacefully negotiate, and kick ass…What could be hotter? Maybe a film about his pre-professor X days where he’s played by James Mcavoy? Now that would be hot ;)
3. 12 sends 8 out on a mission. What is it? Does it succeed?
Kitty sends Anakin out on a mission to get her pet dragon a healing potion from his alien homeland. It would succeed… hopefully without Anakin upsetting multiple alien species who develop a vendetta against earthlings…. hopefully.
4. What is or what would be 9's favorite book?
Shawn? Any with few words and lots of pictures.
5. Would it make more sense: for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?
Charles Xavier and Buffy Summers- Neither are really the fealty swearing type. Though Charles is better at giving orders and Buffy is better at carrying them out, so I’d say, if it came down to it, she’d be more likely to swear allegiance to him.
6. For some reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should (s)he room with 9 or 10?
Should Elizabeth Swann room with Shawn Spencer or Sherlock Holmes? Well, that depends, does she want an immature over-confident roommate who’s always hitting on her, or one who remains quiet for days conducting scientific experiments with flys and randomly shooting at the wall? Either way, if there is ever a crime committed, she’ll have someone to solve it for her!
7. 2, 7 and 12 are going out to dinner. Where do they go and what do they discuss?
Charles, Mulder, and Kitty... well, I image the restaurant would be somewhat fancy, and all the surrounding tables would give them strange stares as they talked about aliens and extraterrestrial encounters (“No, Mulder, for the tenth time, we did not see your sister”).
8. 3 challenges 10 to a duel, who wins?
Frodo challenges Sherlock Holmes? Poor Frodo, dumb decision, because you would most certainly loose :(
9. If 1 stole 8's most precious possession, would (s)he get it back?
Harry stole Anakin’s most precious possession-which would be either his lightsaber, or padme (since Anakin seems to view her as his possession)-either way, there would be an epic battle before he got it back.
10. Suggest a story title in which 7 and 12 both attain what they desire.
Mulder and Kitty? Humm, a story in which the aliens come and return Mulder’s sister, then attack the world only to be stopped by mutants who are then looked upon as heroes... the title? Mutants vs. Aliens.
11. What kind of plot device would you have to use if you wanted 1 and 4 to work together?
Well, Harry Potter stumbles across a strange object in the Room of Requirements that he accidently activates, which transports him to a galaxy far, far away, where he is found in the desert by an old man named Obi-wan Kenobi. Though Harry would miss Hogwarts, he’d be glad to get away from all the action and adventure for a while, take a break from fulfilling prophocies and fighting evil, you know, and just see what life is like as a normal teenager, like this “Luke Skywalker” they seem to have mistaken him for.
12. If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would it go?
When Mulder comes to visit, expect life-endangering situations, alien invasions, conspiracies, and a supernatural overload.
13. If you could command 3 to perform any service or task for you, what would it be?
Frodo? I think destroying the ring and saving the world was enough. But, other than that, I’d say invite me to the shire and feed me for a day :)
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11?
Of course Frodo writes pippin. And Kitty probably drew hearts around his name in middle school… does that count?
15. If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, what side would (s)he choose?
Charles has to choose between Obi-wan and Elizabeth- Sorry Elizabeth, I think he’d side with the Jedi.
16. What might 10 shout out while charging into battle?
Sherlock Holmes- “The battle is afoot!”
17. If you had to choose a song to best describe 8, what would it be?
A song describing Anakin Skywalker: humm,.. something angsty and dark. “Animal I have become” by Three Days Grace
18. 1, 6 and 12 are having a dim sum at a Chinese Restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets it?
Out of Harry, Buffy and Kitty: I’d go with Buffy. There’s something about fighting vampires that I’d imagine comes with good reflexes.
19. What would be a good pickup line for 2 to say to 10?
Charles Xavier to Sherlock Holmes: “Has anyone told you your mind is exceptionally groovy?”
20. What would 5 most likely be arrested for?
(Elizabeth) That’s easy: piracy.
21. What is 6's secret?
Um, she’s a super awesome vampire slayer who’s died twice. And she used to be a cheerleader.
22. If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Shawn would beat Pippin, hands down… unless they were racing for food, and then it would be a close call.
23. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, who would you feel more comfortable walking with, 7 or 8?
(Mulder or Anakin) I’d take the FBI agent over the mass murderer.
24. 1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's sinister secret organization. 11 volunteers to help them,but it is later discovered that s/he is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5, they seek out 3, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
Harry Potter and Shawn Spencer’s reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by Obi-wan Kenobi’s sinister secret organization (the jedi!?). Pippin volunteers to help them, but is actually Obi-wan’s spy. Meanwhile, Obi-wan has kidnapped Kitty in an attempt to force their surrender. Following Elizabeth Swan’s advice, they seek out Frodo, who gives them what they need to complete their quest (the ring!?).
Title: The end of the literature.