Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaNoWriMo Cheers

So, it's November, and we all know what that means: hand cramps, murdered pens, overheated computers and lots and lots of writing!

I'm not sure if I'm doing NaNo this year or not... I'm extremely busy, and I'm much more quality over quantity when it comes to writing, BUT, I'm going to kick my writing into high gear and set my own personal goal at 30,000 words. (Which, if all goes well, may increase to the 50,000 required for Nano).

For those of you who are participating in NaNo, best wishes! Hope you're starting off strong.

Remember,

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world" (or write 50,000 words in a month!)
-Harriet Tubman

No comments:

Post a Comment