Another fun post for today (though I take full credit for this one). I thought it would be a good way to start/end the week.
When Writers say "I'm sick of Writing", they really mean:
- I have writers block. I hate writers block.
- I've been bent over a computer screen so long, it hurts to sit up straight
- Stop asking me about my story. I don't want to talk about it!
- I just started revising my tenth draft.
- I need to hear I'm a great writer. Tell me I'm a great writer!
- My hand is so cramped, it hurts to sign my name.
- I've gained ten pounds from converting my workout time to writing time (and snacking on chocolate and cookies time)
- I spent weeks working on a new story idea, only to hear of a bestseller with the same plot.
- I need to spend sometime away from imaginary people.
- I want your paycheck.
Well, I'm off to work on my non-fiction thesis and study for psychology. Feel free to add more. Hope everyone has a great week!