Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Super Friday

It's friday (yay!) and it's also the day X-men: First Class comes out on DVD, so tonight, after a long day of classes and writing, I will be sitting down with some friends to watch it in our cramped but awesome apartment.

In honor of such excitement, I thought I'd pose the question: If you had a super power, what would it be? 

I've thought about this a lot, for some reason, and yet I can't seem to make up my mind. I think it would be neat to have telepathy, but I'd feel too bad using it on anyone that it'd rarely come in any use. I've also wanted to walk through walls, but that was more because I liked Kitty's character rather than I actually wanted the power. I hate driving, so teleportation would be useful. I'd take pretty much anything that didn't come with an extreme drawback (ie, Rogue, who can't touch anyone without sucking the life out of them, or Scott, who can't ever take off his sunglasses) if I could go to the X-mansion.

Happy Friday :)

2 comments:

  1. I loved the X-Men First Class movie! :) And as far as superpowers go... I can never really decide. Telepathy would be pretty useful, I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this one in theaters, so I'm looking forward to renting it. Oh, and I've always wished I could fly -- sure would save on gas.

    ReplyDelete