Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Psychology of Superheroes

As a follow up to my last post, I stumbled across this site, which I thought was interesting. It's all about the psychology of super heroes.
Psychology Today, the superheroes blog

Here's a post they have on X-men: First Class, which includes some of the things I talked about in my last post on being different, both internally and/or externally, and also on the Yerkes-Dodson Law, which they're relating to Xavier's comment to Erik that his maximum potential lies somewhere between anger and serenity.

There are also posts featuring all our other favorite heroes, including Thor, Spiderman, Superman, Wonder woman and us- the loyal fans. If you, like me, are interested in psychology and super heroes, it's definitely a site to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment